Our mission at TOMY is to make the world smile. We offer a wide range of innovative, high-quality toys and nursery products that kids love and parents ask for by name. We never take for granted the role our products play in the lives of children and families. We want to build trust and loyalty by manufacturing high quality products that deliver safety, value, and a little TOMY magic.
TOMY is always looking for outstanding talent. If you are looking to make a difference and want a creative, fun place to work, send your resume to HR@tomy.com.
- Financial & Accounting Systems Analyst – Dyersville, IA Learn more
- Sales Analyst – Dyersville, IA Learn more
- Associate Brand Manager – Canton, MA Learn more
- Product Design Engineer – Canton, MA Learn more
- Industrial Product Designer – Tempe, AZ Learn more
We offer our employees a diverse work environment in addition to:
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health care reimbursement account
- Dependent care reimbursement account